Monday, September 08, 2008

DBLO last sat w my girls... damn drma nite n i m ever so drunk again~

we human have many operational modes... n non-operational(sleeping n daydreaming)

i m in my stress mode. Check flt today, my first ever check flt and i have loads to read up on. I better be able to memorize EVERYTHING! cabin crew is the ultimate bao gah liao job lor... we need to excel in toilet cleaning, baby sitting, waitressing, the safety officer, wayang-ing n bootlicking(hehe, jk). whoooohooooo~ so fun. it's tough k! so ignorant of pplt to actually think it is a brainless n bimbotic job~ well.. i actually do have pple telling me tt~watever is a woman's way of saying FARK! yeah~ SO WATEVA~~~

i'm off to Adelaide tonight. I guess it shld be colder den brisbane. However i anticipate this trip a lil more den the last becos i'll be meeting daphne, mok's sis. I'm excited, it's my bestie's beloved sis leh!

tt's y ah mok came ov last night n we went to the prata house for supper. love spending time w my girl... n met joshua~ been yrs n he is still v beefy!

hun's very very much in love, pea's scandalous, miss chen is sandwiched between many choices, mok is pestered by BOYS...

aiyoh~ my girls r full of drama. haha... full of dreams..

as for me, i'm slogging to meet my ends. hahahahaha... as if! but work is tough, so back to studying.. i m only half way thru! damn!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home