Thursday, September 11, 2008

hey hey~ i m back from Adelaide. This trip there is extremely worthwhile compared to my VERY 1st flt. Met Daphne, mok's elder sis who has been staying in adelaide for 7 yrs.. wah!! i can nv imagine myself away from the family n frenz for sucha long time... i love daphne, she's sucha great company. n now i'm actually anticipating another adelaide trip so tt i can hang out w her again! haha...

i shall update my trip another time. which oso reminds mi i havent update my switzerland and brisbane trip. hahaha... prolly it's my comp's fault, it's sick n i'm waiting for my boyf n brother to b back so i can use theirs. heehee...


i hope the boys r doing fine in thailand. it's so hard to find out wat my bro is doing.. but thank God i have a spy! hyiak hyiak hyiak~

i'm loving my job a little more now~ i have happy flts.. most of the time i gt compliments from my senior crews... i'm glad the cts gave me a good check yesterday!! whoooohooooo~ happy! i'm taking things as it comes.. good or bad. it's all good experieces.

done alot of sopping lately n being toooo generous most of the time, thus my pocket is shrinking. i better nt spend so much this mth man!

tata~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home