Thursday, October 09, 2008

*BIG WAVES*


my finds on facebook~

corny pic ain't it? hahahaha n hun hun's honeys!! sucha sweet pic!
n us being scandal-less as usual! high on sorrow.. live in lie.. in rock we trust!! haha.. pardon mi... i'm just being crazy.. deep crazy again!


was well gone tonight-1 jug of mango malibu.. killer jug got mi intoxicated, a throbbing headache n a trip to kneel before n worship the porcelein altar! Thnk God i was sober after puking. damn~ nv gonna gt myself drunk again!!!



lucky night for mok n i, went for an unplanned trip to the phuture, n we gt to cut the queue becos i saw my manicurist! hehe~ hellavu nice girl lor~ saw mad, xt n daph.. my beloved batchgirls..!!



n as usual, my ah mok starts attracting guys like houseflies to garbage on the dance floor, n i was left to defend or die myself..



anyway.. thnk God Don was at the wine bar.. the rest of the night was just spent kotching w him.. listening to this drunkard repeat his stories... hee~ while my ah mok is bz scandaling away~ Thnx huh babe!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home