Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's cold here in Milan and the change in temperature between the day and night is drastic. u gt a warm breezy afternoon at 22 deg and by the night, it gets to 10 deg.

almost frozed to death last night having dinner al fresco at a cafeteria at duomo. despite having very limited cash, i still manage to do some shopping n got myself 2 cardigans from zara. haha... shopping queen style.

there's a open air concert held by virgin rec just outside the cathedral which i thought made an excellent backdrop to Milano's night. music is beautiful, it has always been. Just the weather, the killer weather~ i only have a cardigan with me.

i'll be heading home. In no time... well... 16 hrs actually, i'll be in the warm sunny island seeing pple i miss. i have a love/hate r/s w my flying career. it gives u the best of life, yet it forces u to be away from ur close wans.. no choice, life goes on... with sacrifices. thank God my life i starting to open up again. I'm knowing more frenz den ever.. n i even got to know this girl rachel in milan. she's a dblo goer just like me. hah~

heard my girls v onz... miss pea n miss chen went clubbing sial~ super siao onz lor... gotto soak myself in the bathtub oredi...

ARGH~ i'm going to work in business class today!!! how?? super stress!! nt even trained yet~ God help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home