Saturday, October 11, 2008

Follow my heart? i think not. My heart always tells me to do stupid things. Ironically the thai songs tt i'm listening to says, i give my life to you, yet you gave ur love to him... n another about this guy having two girls in his life... damn! so freaky!

yesterday was a fun night at dblo despite the crowd. it's super packed n hot, but i had fun.. met alot of pple.. n it's been a long time since i've opened up a little to know more friends. Met eugene, sharon's ahem~ n some of his friends.. v fun pple... n there's this cabin crew n we found out we actually work in the same design firm b4 we got into my company. heehee... soooo qiao~

-miss chen: Babe.. get well soon! dun gt lovesick... haha.. ur career n everything will be fine despite these things tt r happening now.

-miss pea: u dun need a man's love, i can shower u with all the love n care! haha..

-miss mok: u've oredi got my heart! muacks!

-hun hun: miss u dear

flying off to adelaide... AGAIN! gg to gt the brie... n apple juice. hahaha... luggage gonna b damn heavy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home