Sunday, January 11, 2009

What is friendship?
To me, it is a special bond shared between 2 person or more. A friend nv abuses each other's trust. A friend brings a smile to ur face and stands by u when u r in trouble. but what if this friend brings trouble into ur life?


Den i wld say this friend of urs is just a so-called friend and is TOTALLY not worthy of being treated as a friend.
I don't need a friend who tells fanciful stories, i need one who has integrity. I need a Friend whom i feel honoured to have.


I cannot stand it when pple acts like a friendship guru n is always ready to bomb u quotes on friendship when this person doesn't even know the crux of being a friend to somebody. I am utterly disgusted by this deception.

Seriously, some pple dono how to be friend. even my dog does a better job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home