Monday, May 04, 2009

never ever trust heels.
while i was in Zurich and msn-ing with my evil partner qing.. she asked me a question tt left mi abit... *erm*
she asked me what is tt 'white patch ard my eyes n which concealor i m using. hahahaha..
I'm sure tt very prominent white patch around my eyes prob gt some pple thinking cherie is nt cut for doing her own make up... how come the concealor doesn't blend properly. the fact is, it is not concealor or foundation in tt matter.. but becos the area of my eye is super sunken in, n having sensitive skin, my skin flushes 24hr, making that sunken area even more prominet esp when taking photos.
argh... i hate it.. it's ugly. nzways, fell ill... i hope my temp doesn't gt ov 38 deg.. i wana go auckland! n by the time i come back... jx will be back from taiwan too. can't wait to c him.. been awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home