Sunday, April 05, 2009

I WANT TO CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


this afternoon, i bought a dress from River island which costs GBP 39.99 (SGD 88.80). As i was checking through my receipt, i realized the amount was credited TWICE. Which means I paid GBP 78.98 ( $ 177.60) for a dress!! KNS!!!


The saddest part is i'm flying back tmr morning(by the way it's 11.20pm here), so there is no way i can go back to the store to verify the purchase and get my refund!!! I M SUPER PISSED. i checked most of the receipt before i sign everytime, but dono y i din check for this n this kinda shit happened. ARGH~ how suay~!

Anyway, I wrote an email to River Island in hope that they can look into this matter and hopefully they reply! argh sucks... this lesson is damn expensive can... hello.. it's pounds we r toking about leh! argh~

RIVER ISLAND better reply me man~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home