Sunday, March 29, 2009

It was one month ago when....

I met up with vic for dinner.

and we know edison chen hits town n decided to stay to catch a glimpse of the star. I DO NOT like him.. just out of curiosity, plus vic is a very KPO boy.. tt's y. It's got nothing to do with me really. haha
The St*r fail to appear after a long time, so we decided to leave. No regrets.

I was left alone while Vic join his friend. So i shopped n cam-whored. Nothing out of the ordinary i suppose.

And this is when this Manhunt Heat starts to get me, when i met the Mok sisters n the kah-chngs for dinner at heeren and spot a beefy built tt's almost too familiar to miss.
2nd from D left. TT's my sister! whoo!

That is one month ago...
And
.
.
.
This is Now.
Met up for chillax with Don n Dominique after I came back from Africa.

I forced Don to get out of the train just to take this few shots k! A true Blue Supporter!
Yesterday was the Day for the Finals. The usual support team went down to show our support for our friend.



hunk boh? HAHAHA..( i stole the pics from jx.. i cldn't take nice pics like these of cos)

tt's me n jx.
xiao mok mok + xiaopea (showing off her new set of star tattoos!)
of cos the support team includes alot others.
sister.. super proud of u!! Stay real!!
if u think u've got a great Bod....
.
.
.
.
Me n My Jie Mei have got SIZZZLING HOT BODS 20X better den urs!

mok's killer abs

mich's to-die-for abs.

ah cai totally satisfied with her red bean buns!
tata~
1) Acid bar later
2) STC tmr for first aid.. argh~
3) TUE n WED SSS3
4) Manchester 5 days with Erene dearest on the 2th.
prayfully my no pay leave will be approved.
.
.
.
TO GREECE w Daddy n Mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home