Friday, March 13, 2009

I saw that my life was a vast glowing empty page and I could do anything I wanted.
-Jack Kerouac

I'm convinced though we are carnal beings, we actually do possess great power to dictate our own lives and make every single day we live counts. Although we are conformed to a variety of social systems, we are still very capable of making good choices n making the ordinary extraordinary.


I was in Dubai yesterday. I went to the desert and I went shopping by myself. Today, I am smacked in the heart of the Capital of Russia. From a temperature of 24 deg i was thrown to a o deg country. Time stops for no one. Our life on earth is too short and precious to waste. I will be 30 in 5 yrs. Let me remind u, i was once 18 too. 50 years ltr, I might be gone and there will be no cherie chua anymore. What I did matters to no one and I am sure no one really cares if i do make my life a spectacular one. However, we account to the one who breathes life into us. I'm responsible for making it count, at least to myself if not God. Life has been good to me but most of my life is wasted away making wrong choices and being w the wrong people. Let's admit, no matter how super we are, sometimes, life still leaves us with no choice. Like how i would love to be in Sunny Singapore right now and be with this person i missed most. But alas, Life doesn't work this way, whether today is a fruitful day still depends on how 'happening' u want to make it.


My life has a vast glowing empty page too. In today's page, it shall be filled w adventures to the moscow circus accompanied w a bunch of fun people.


How do you choose to live your life today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home