Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Deceptions and crocodile's tears are all that is that's been swirling in my mind right now and i certainly do not want to start cursing and swearing. If i were to have a superpower bestowed onto me, i hope it is that i am able to see through a person's heart-the motive.

And having to live through this 25 years and seeing all sorts of people, i am finally able to conclude one thing, that a leopard never loses it spots. The spots doesn't relocate, it is simply nv lost. That is why i am disappointed. I am disappointed with the mere fact that i am never ever gonna be in any position unless I achieve nirvana or turn God to change this fact. The ugliness behind that mask you put up will forever remain and there is never sucha a thing as the beauty of the soul in you. You manipulate people's thoughts, you put up a falsehood even when you are with your closest friends, you discounted the friends that back you up, you falsify love, i believe even to the extent of kinship, you attention seeking freak.
Aiyerrrrr~


I don't feel good putting people down. But have you ever thought of my feelings when you put me down? No, becos you were in sucha good mood to do so, you are simply oblivious to how people feel.


Seriously, I cannot think of anything good about you except that you have an extraordinary talent for acting. It would be such a waste if you did not sign for any talent-time. It's so hard to say things in the face of a drama queen. I am inapt to handle big hoo-hahs situation like this.
I admit.. u win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home