Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm back from Auckland The City of Sails, New Zealand. Was called up for this flight though. Had 2 clear days in Akl, and i spent it just walking aound the neighbourhood on the first day and town on the 2nd. while some of my colleagues took the challenge to do the bungy jump off the habour bridge, i've decided to stay mostly indoor to watch tcm-in english( cos Russia oso has TCM but they all speak russian. even spongebob sq pants speaks russian)... which is quite a rare case for me to stay indoor. I WAS GOD DAMN BROKE! tt's y!! With just $80, i barely make it back this trip. hahaha.. just kidding.. i used every single bit of my NZ dollar! whoohooo~ what an accomplishment!

Western Park




Maritime Museum
Shopping here is better than austailia becos it's not only got Supre, it's got Lippy and cotton on and what's not.. side by side. And shopping here is definitely cheaper compared to au$.
hmmm~ who can resist the smell of freashly baked cookies? especially that of Mrs Higgin's. Certainly not me.
Wendy's for Dinner. So adventurous! B Y E B Y E E X P I R E D C H I P S ! ! !
-
-
-
oh.. god damn it~! it's like 02.01.2009 and 22.01.2009~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home