Thursday, January 15, 2009

ONE NIGHT IN BEIJING


Just after touching from Beijing, I got a sms from Erene offering the Cairo flt (lucky her) in exchage for any other flts except _ _ _ _ a & Beijing.

I love Beijing!! i seriously dun mind taking another Beijing Flt, provided if it is SQ 800. So to my beloved batchmates, u can give me ur PEK if ur not interested ok!! beijing has the lovelist sunrise.. i swear!

I've nv reallie visited the city reason being, the flt i do always touches down in the noon... n we leave the next day. Can't dop much i say.

Anyway, this is the new Grand millennium Hotel. It's better den Hilton becos it's situated in the CDB.. though Hilton is just around the corner. haha... And.. the CCTV building is just next to the hotel. I love Beijing's architecture!! and and and.... the internet is complimentary!!! whoohooo~



here's my room...
the workspace





the toilet doors can b opened

n closed... WAOH~ hahahaha...

bathroom


the bathtub overlooking the cdb n cctv building

the shower area n toilet is seperated.

the amenities bar.
let the corny cherie show u the view.





well.. it's just an excuse to camwhore. hahaha... my room is like messy oredi.



i turly madly deeply love the bathroom

I'm ready to chiong after sleeping for 3 hrs. hahaha.. supposed to go out earlier so i can visit the forbidden palace but i chose to zzz cos i was reallie too tired. i only went out at 3pm.. the weather in PEK is 1 deg.. so cold.. n i'm not even wearing enoough...

me with the hotel behind.
the CCTV building which i absolutely love and am glad i finally get a chance to see it!
my chio chio(smiley nt pretty) face



the CBD






Mode of transport: the METRO

I'm pretty impressed by how clean they kept their new metro station. U can c how frequent the cleaner cleans the place.
my station. Point A

My first stop: Tian an Men
so many people man...
my first glimpse of the tian an men
the weird looking qi lin bio-ing me... damn cheeko pek lor... hahahaha
the mass coming out from the forbidden city. IT'S CLOSED!!! damn!I met a guy who is travelling from Fujian and he wanted to travel with me. Gosh~ thank God i managed to siam him!! Though he looks decent but it's better to b safe den sorry i say. Moreover, i am a female traveller travelling alone. scary!


across the street.. the sun is so bright i cldn't even open my eyes.



The National Flag.

what a big public sq.



people mountain

people sea
i did sooo much travelling tt day~ cos i din plan my itinerary well... forget to visit the bookstore and the national centre for the performing arts which is near the forbidden city and i left for the bord nest only to decide to go later at night... at this point of time i decided to go to Yong an Li which is where the silk market is located.


was super famished and decided to settle my dinner at yong he da wang, damn shiok la my dinner. thank God i din choose macdonald's or yoshinoya. hahaha...


me at xiu shui jie. din buy anything lah~ not in the mood to bargain! but since it's a must go place, i go lor. chui right~ hahaha


My Next stop: Bird Nest

very nice right?

hehe.. cannot resist camwhoring.
even the train for the Olympic line is soo nice. I love turqoise man~

I've Reached!!


the metro.. nice hor... nice hor...


The nation aquatic Centre. It's where all the swimming,diving and synchronized swimming are staged.
was freezing to the max becos it's below zero deg and i'm nt wearing enough, plus the wind is blowing super strongly. i shivered all the way back to my hotel room man...

me and the bird nest.. u wun c the pics from my cam becos i paid someone to take pics for me and the photos r deing developed immediately.
BUT I PAID 200RMB!! that is more den $40! sssshhhheeee.... i told my mom $30 only.
my well-knowledged photgrapher n his friend..

us going home... sooo cold outside. my face is like frozen oredi.

romanian traveller

my super messy room......................... and my hot cup of tea!



still msn-ing.

can u tell i'm super tired?

still not about to zzzz..... n i goto wake up at 4.30am!!! in the end i only slept at 3.30am.. 1hr n i'm off to work.

and ta-dah~ guess who i flew w.. gosh! this is classic.. n dedicated to miss chen!!!
tt's all... Doing a Manila turn tmr leh! suddenly got a sick feeling....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home