Tuesday, February 10, 2009




when i read the initial part of what my bestie wrote in her blog, i felt like crying. I was touched to tears knowing how appreciated i was even though i reallie think i havent done much for her even when i know i cld have done more! But towards the end, she sounded like she's giving a hong xin da jiang speech ".....*MuackzZzzzZZ* n of cos nt forgetting my wonderful gals....ya know who ya r yeah..;) thanx for all the support n understanding.....luv ya all...:) *HUGZZZZZzzzz*" and tt made me laugh to tears!

To me, there is a price tagged to every friendship. Some are worth $300, some are worth $4, some are merely worthed $0.20(that is a pathetic case), and some are priceless. For the priceless, it is irreplaceable in the heart n i will not trade it for anything else in the world.

My best friend has got the funniest pet name. I call her ah mok, n more recently, xiao mok mok! whoo... U wun believe how much she loves her name, n everytime i calls her tt, she gets high and that alone send a chill down my spine. LOL.

My best friend is forever estatic and hopelessly chirpy. I love my bestie very much because she takes care of me and stands by me through my toughest time(trying to write like a primary sch kid haha) n she is forever contactable! cheers to that cos i m always MIA. hee... very guilty. My bestie is a v hot girl, she gets pick up in the club all the time. Even so, she does not bang-seh me. Thank God!

When my bestie feels sad, i feel sad too. When my bestie is happy, i m happy.
When i feels sad, my bestie feels sad too. When i m happy, my bestie is happy.

I m glad i spent 10 years of my life with u! Will be even more delighted to spend another 10,20,30,40,50...100 yrs w u! *BIG HUGS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home