Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy 牛 Year!!
My renuion dinner is spent in Jakarta. Went shopping with some crew to the mangga dua sq and the other one i think is taman anggrek mall. After tt 9 of us had a renuion at the hotel's restaurant.




Jakarta celebrates cny too! Touched down at 9am and my parents picked me up from the airport and headed straight for our first visit.
here is me n mary kuku.
kim bo n mi w daddy dazing in the background.

den it is down to porpor's hse where most of my relatives will gather on the first day cos tt's where my late great grandfather used to stay.
me and jovan. For keepsake in case Jovan grows taller...
boy and men
haha.. megan n I cant stop bullying Germaine

on par with each other.
With the grandparents
megan
bjorn
javier
germaine
joel
Jovan
I dun know y my beloved cousin had to take this picture like this! haha

my biao yi n i.. she's gt 3 kids. 2 of them r teenagers oredi~ still looking great! envious




gu por n i



i love my biao yi's bag.. so sweet~
next yr i must be glam too! germ n por
cher n por
the new yr goodies!

my mom's labour.

cousinly lub!
The chai shen miao



the cow my dad bought for me. haha

my mom certainly thinks she owns the whole place.. hahahaha... i'm lazy to type.. gg out to gt my stuffs!
BKK n Paris! with kyenne mei.. whoohoo.. finally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home