Friday, January 23, 2009

I woke up this morning, like any other morning and in a little piece of solitude that i have, asking myself again 'what have i done?'

I gave up the one person worthy to be loved with my own selfishness and wilfulness and that is why i have to bear my own actions now. Learning what love is this way is hard and the pain in the heart is immense. I finally remembered who has always been there n how much hurt i had inflicted upon you. You are right.. I completely tossed aside the love that i was given and forget the people whom had loved me the way you did. It feels like somebody just slapped me hard and brought me back into reality from my sleep, but everything is a little too late isn't it?

Some things once lost is lost forever. I don't deserve the happiness that every human being ought to have, the torments of guilt, that is what i deserve. I ask for your forgiveness but i know only God can forgive my ugly heart.

I know that it is no use crying now. Where was i when you were crying the loudest?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home