Saturday, February 14, 2009

hello peeps.. i'm gg to moscow-houston-moscow again! Thia time it's gonna be a 9 days trip.. 1 day lesser den my previous pattern and i'm working all 4 sectors without paxing! ALAMAK!! how can!!
Here's some pics from my previous trip. I spent the longest new year ever.... We celebrated the NY in sg time, 5hrs later, we celebrated the moscow time new year.. and we flew to houston which is 14hrs behind sg time to celebrate another new year! DRAggggggY~!


my and fav FS now LS jo.. lub lub!!

Moscow oso got si bei lor~(4 horses road) haha



viv, jeremy(FO), Zann, Patrick(IFS) me and jo in front of st basil's cathedral..



SNOWING and freezing lor~ waiting for the coach that nv comes!




2009-EMO!

2009-HAPPY!

MY INFAMOUS MESSY ROOM!
Nasa Houston, Texas


drinking session!

super tak glam!

they call us Charlie's angels. Jo is our Charlie! I Miss the girls lor!! n JO!! *pretend u nv c the green green thing*
Not sure if i shld go out or nt.. argh~ been to moscow like umpteen times!
bye bye... cya all on the 23rd.. nt gg to bring my lousy laptop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home