Monday, March 02, 2009

Hi peeps, i shall blog on my Perth trip which dates back to 07th Dec 2008! haha.. i'm a blog bummer. Neways, back from causeway point n guess who i saw? Sanjay n Weiming!! the loving couple!! woot~hahaha...

ok.. here's Mi n Supre! Supre is a big fan of me no doubt bt tt... The store must be opened because they r aware of my existence on this planet. Damn touched~
Supre!


Fremantle


Perth Station
the crew n pilots stressed ov the complicated ticketing system. ONLY EXACT CHANGE!

here's katrina voon, alicia + christine(our dearest SNY from the famous batch 999) and mi!
us w May and a weird aussie.


Welcome to Fremantle!


Artistic sial~

whoooo~ gelato!
Cicerello REALLY has the best fish n chips n mussels! I SWEAR! better den the one in Leon's, Paris.
Pretty Alicia n I
Fazlin my neighbour.. heehee... n we're just a few batches away n i rem her asking how i do my hair when we were still in STC. hahaha.. My hair's a flop tt time leh~ Katrina n I with the Chief.
i was tanned already. the merciless sun.




How bt a grp picture...?
Mi w my 'hubby' KC!



Here come the Mussels! Voila~

n the chips... SEDAP~

Now u see it...

Now u dun... ( my Chief insisit i take the before n after) hahaha...
n the chocolate smoothie? tooooo delicious!

The aqaurium outside the washroom.







KC: Kua simi Kua, nv see handsome hunk before ar?



dearest sny babies...
FREMANTLE MARKET LOVE IT!



retr☺

Kite sailing
Something Cliche for Dinner...

my tannline. sexy hor...
The cherries i bought home only cost me about AUD14. Good Deal!
That's all for now FOLKS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home