Thursday, March 12, 2009


"Love is simple, simply love."

I think about it alot. Is love really that simple? If it is, it would not have been a topic philosophers fought for centuries to give their definition to. What does it mean actually? see.. it still confuses me. Something i cannot come to term with is not simple at all. Perhaps it really is, i dono. But we have mixed it with our faults, fears and selfishness. Maybe we are the one who complicates love and make a mess to our life.

Love is not simple. But to love n be loved is to have lived. It brings inspiration, peace and light to a life. At least i know it did when I had u.

Love HAS to be certain! I cant be more certain about u now den before. We all know time is a powerful healer but i don't want to be healed and this feeling can't be lost. I don't want it to. I would love to love u n love u forever.

tsk.. aiyer.. i'm stopping here, i dun feel inspired anymore with so many uncertainties n confusion. but it's ok.. I m a fighter, i fight the negative thoughts in my mind, i fight back the tears now n den whenever i lost to the thoughts. i fight with myself everyday to become a stronger me. Flying off to moscow 6hrs ltr n my room is in a mess~!! gotto pack my bag now lor!!

keep shining! I believe tmr will be a brighter day for us! ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home