Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dubai-Moscow
Traders Hotel. Argh~ I wish it could be Angsana.... but nvm lah~ next time next time~


Blogger in Arabic. Key in ur password before ur username.
Karachi Darbar-another crew joint.
Me and christina at the table.
the sumptuos spread.

off to the desert with our guide George. Emirates Training College. Reallie put us to shame just by the magnificent Architecture. See the Aeroplane-like structure.
Stopping over at a souvenier shop.
Raine n I camel-whoring. Very ex ar the things there. so dun buy!


Oh Yes! I heart Dubai.
Me and the 4 wheels
Yoz... cowboy very busy! 哈哈哈
btw.. tt's one of my fav Ls, Vincent Chew. HE is super funny n very good wan lor.
it gets busier.
W raine n cassandra. Oh my God... my whole set of crew is FABULOUS!!! woooh~
The soft velvety sand n it's poop collection.

i dun have the jumping genes in me.. after several, several? infinite times of jumping.. i only have got one shot tt's got mi in the air. 哈哈哈.. I've got no air-time. heehee
see...? now u gt what i mean?

vincent chew's BIG BIG smile! Rachel n I. I heart Rachel though she's my 情敵. Jason Mraz loves me.. i'm positive. 哈哈哈
the windy desert.


nv forget to cam-whore. I am a ture blue cam-whorer!
hanging on to dear life.. the dune drive is a killer with a few motion sickness, severe headache n vomitting.
life is certainly a hellavu roller coaster.
Vincent's kuku pose.
天啊! so cute man! mi! hahahaha


one reason why i love George. George made the girl cry. hahaha... dragged mi n throw me down the sand for a sand slide. Thank u man!

okok! 1.. 2... 3.... LAUGH!!!!!


Get ready for an experience of a lifetime. Indeed... esp with sucha fun set of crew.


mi mi!! still alive n kicking!
Sunset. I take my hats off for Raine man.. Having Puke 3 times, she still can act cute! it reallie takes a pro to do tt lor~




OMG! sandquake.
bluffing.
the yellow thingy in the desert
The Camel Ride
the poor camel. feel v sad for them esp when they have their mouth covered.
He is Happy.
The Campsite


Honoured to take a picture with the presssidunt of U Are Entertaining!
wah.. look at his shiok face!
so loving right.. hahahaha

我是美的咯!!

oh.. swan of the desert. hahaha..

King alabusakuku's luxurious tent.

a wife's got to do what a wife's gotto do!
belly dancing.
Buffet Dinner.
Full Moon and nights out.


MOSCOW


My 2nd Home
The Moscow Circus
Tonnes of crazy children crashing the bronze statue outside the circus.



chriz n raine

the desperado clown being breathless upon seeing the 美人. hah~ Giving him CPR..


Boy.. was he saved and very Glad. 哈哈哈

the poodles, as big as a p1 girl.
A very beautiful furry n very muscular camel
the balloons booth

wigs.
orang utan. V old oredi
ice-cream!! The ice cream in moscow doesn't melt wan hor~ you can flip n toss it ard and it sticks to the cone. wah~ The stage

The finale. No photograph allowed. HEE~


I only wore a cardigan i bought in Dubai n my trusty AF jacket for a 0 degree celsius temp.

Raine n I
Not as messy as the previous few times right? Not bad ar~ gt improvement.
BACK IN DUBAI!

chocs n nuts. sucha crew thing...
silver eagle delivery. chix briyani! shiok.and home. whahahaha...
Right from Ifs to the most Junior crew.... This set is a FUN team! missing them oredi.. SAD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home