Sunday, April 12, 2009

An Unshaken Love

I hate how things have turned out for us now.

I find myself, forcing myself not to love you and i really hate but to admit, has been easier these days. When you clung on so tightly to something of absolute impossibility, you will soon wear yourself out one day and come to a great realization that sometimes letting go cannot be a wiser choice to make.

The wounded love has a scar too deep to bury and too painful to forget. We have tried isn't it? Pretending to forgive must have been hard, trying to forget is beyond the bounds of possibility in this lifetime. I don't know why i would inflict such an immense mental distress upon you, now myself, and then regret. I should have fought and fended our love but I am just this unpredictable, horridiculous being that is totally unworthy of trust man.

We never cease to change. Our goals and vision change. I am saying this because having to live apart, we are now leading a whole new different life. We meet different people, we see to different agendas. Our dreams together faltered. I see the change and the impossibles. Everyday we unfold a new chapter with events of abounding odds. One odd i see is you being happier without me and that is all that matter to me now.

I understand you have been keeping your options open and i have no place to bear a tinge of grudge against you. Perhaps, it really is time to learn that loving you is setting you free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home