Sunday, June 27, 2004





chang meng.. thnx for the pic ar... haha... mom saw, veggie saw n all of us laugh until ki siao.. rem my special request hor..

anyway.. the more i c my pic.. the more i feel like puking.. Y???? God... y u created me such look? freak manzz... c my eyes is fitted far apart, my nose's damn big, my mouth got no shape wan.. n when i smile.. there's 2 flabby cheeks.. somemore cheekbone not high.. all this combine not freak den wat...? aiyoh...

haha.. very fuuny hor.. whaha.. entertaining myself.. siao cher reallie siao cher.. nothing better to do go wash toilet lah.. *eating pi dan* n the smell of it.. gosh.. i'm convinced they preserved it using horse urine.. my di di says tt smells like his tortise water,, u noe rite.. nv change for a few wk wan..


sick liao.. blocked nose plus sneezing.. must be cos slept too late.. nothing to do today.. damn bored.. was listening to some songs n trying to rem how the music starts n basically just appreciating every piece..

not a fruitful day i got to admit.. msn whole day..(almost lah) n kel's fren chris is no long a devil.. but a baby.. ong ay ong ay~~~ jie jie sayang~~~

xiong's back in camp.. he say he will try not to miss me.... whahahaha... very mian qiang.. stupid boy..

u noe wat.. everytime i go chiong or wat.. act i felt a great burden for some whom purpose of going there wasn't to relax n have fun.. but for some other ulterior motives like picking girls, EXCESSIVE drinking, etc.. pp need God in paul's time.. pp still need God in our time...
will there ever be a day when we wun be evangelising in our campus onlie.. but also pubs? i dono... u'll c...

"Riches i heed not nor man's empty praise, thou mine inheritance now n alwiz"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home