Friday, June 25, 2004

eng must be cursed or wat.. still bearing the grievances..

anyway.. i can't wait for my hair to grow.. i needa shave it .. badly.. whahaha... serious.. i'm thinking of shaving a small lil part of my hair.. den dye it pink or purple.. maybe green?

xiong will be coming out tml.. so happy.. plus i needa go for an audition.. dono watz tt for but they've been calling me down.. my fren told me i can choose to do music.. dono leh.. tml c how lah..

thinking of taking ceramic.. veggie has been taking it for years.. i guess i'm pretty much influenced by him.. my house's filled with his art piece.. so arty farty.. haha.. nafa have... but i dono their timing n fees cos i cant dl the file.. so i'm thinking of going to tanglin.. but it's so inconvenient.. how???

hiaz.. dono y arts/design students alwiz think they're v cool.. cool meh??? na li??? how come i cant c...??? act high n mighty somemore.. *opps* not referring to all but referring to the majority..

anyway.. the below info is strictly for iad/design:

FOAM bdae bash at

mahalo

on the 3rd of july, saturday!!

$18 (including beach and indoor club)

2 drinks + promo

Free bus from 9 to 11.30 at city hall bus-stop
(church)

music: R&b, hip hop

contact me for tics~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home