Wednesday, June 30, 2004

sianz... my left eye gave mi a hellavu prob yest.. n now it's my right eye.. *ouch* so pain + so itchy.. can't even open my eyes...

was toking to baby last nite... haha... till 3am ar... telling me all his old grandfather stories... planning to go for blood donation perhaps tis sun...

it seems like a 'special' nite yest... i recieved lotsa msg n calls all of a sudden from
diff pp.. n the thing is all the way till 4am... whahahaha... peeps.. u all ki siao or wat???
not tt i sleep late... itz cos of all ur unwanted disturbance... whahaaha...

later go orchard get my bikinis.. den go tm meet prada they all for spidey man.. den play bball.. den go home sleep!!! so tired! den go cb.. den go home sleep again... whahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home