Tuesday, June 29, 2004

aiyoh... recently i've been involved in some volunteery work assisting the children's society.. n i need to go run about.. dad n mom knew about it n they fully supported tt idea.. however.. when i came back yest with my cheeks slightly burnt n my legs alomst breaking.. they started to object fiercely.. den my ah ma n godpa saw me n she's like so heartpain whahaha to c me pau tou lu mian.. hehe...

so..the q is shld i or shld i not continue.. i've personally seen 1 child patient by the name of chantilyn.. n she's suffering fron brain tumour n her left eye partially blind... in addition.. she's got to go thru lotsa operations... she's born in a not-so-rich family.. all these 'bestowed' to her at a tender age of 7..

it's hard-work.. my legs r breaking, my back's aching, my cheeks still burnt n will get worse.. but still worth it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home