Sunday, July 25, 2004

no kidding.. i reallie love my job to the max. whahahaha.. well.. u can say i'm crazy. i had so much fun w the rest of the staffs n oso my customer.. i think i made alot of frenz as well.. heehee..

like today.. this ger a.j.. my customer act cld recognize me though i was at the centrepoint branch yest.. hehehe... she's from nafa though..

saw my 'niece' n her bf.. cant rem his name.. n he's so loving.. he bought her so many levi's merchandise..*envy* n jacob n eugene..

went for lunch w our outlet's monster adrian.. but i find him kinda nice.. maybe same topic lor.. but alot of peeps say he's v fierce.. even otger branches pp heard of him.. but i find him quite nice leh.. even went shopping w him n he brought me to meet some of his frenz from other outlet.. ok wat.. during working period.. he's oso v nice leh.. nv scold or wat.. somemore when i blur tt time he oso nv scold..

anyway.. jw's been popping by everyday.. n he waits outside til the shop closes n even helped out during our peak period..he's kinda good looking.. n lotsa customers act took a small fancy of him.. but tooo bad.. cos he's 18 n i don think i wana be w some1 younger anyway..

home alone again.. mom n dad r outta town n will onli b back by next week.. joel's staying ovnite @ his fren'z place in jb.. so.. i'm the caretaker again.. whahaha... *anyhow throw socks* dad gave me $100 which is barely enough for me to hve my branch n lunch... how??? tomolo go zouk.. no cash.. wed go dbl o.. no cash.. take cab.. no cash... *whine* how!???!!???

anyway.. i'm starting to paint on my dummy head.. n bro said it shld be called melissa... cos it sounds scary for a head.. but i'll still call it lydia.. after tt f.i.r's song.. cos it's gonna be the head tt bear all my hurt.. *sob*

some things r not meant to b kept in the heart... so sad... i still cant forget ***.. though it's been  yrs le.. it's my fault.. i shldn't have done it...

*sry for the lousy eng.. dono y ang moh super lousy today. tink brain lack oxygen ney*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home