Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Rise n shine.. yooowhoooo~~~woke up @ 6 am.. slept pretty early last nite.. 2am?? haha.. early rite? n i now i'm wide awake... heehee...
 
windy n rainy day.. hehe.. no wonder my rheumatiscm's back.. so other den my usual spot-the spine, my knee now has a medicated plaster as well... gee.. wonder when my spine's gonna recover..
 
i love mornings! been ages since i woke up to see the sky still dark.. heehee.. i tink i noe y i always cant make it for the morning classes though i wke up like so damn early liao... cos i simply love lying on my bed early in the morning n jus listening to some old jazz... hehe... life is heaven manzzzzzz.... anyway.. some recommendations if u wana live a life tt i lead... whahahaha... sammy davis jr.-mr bojangles n nat king cole... wateva songs lah.. he's my all time fav...
 
mambo nite @ zouk tonight? argh... might not be gg liao.. gotta something on tml.. hate it.. i think nus r having their bash or wat.. n so mny peeps r gg.... *pluck petals* 'shld i or shld i not??'
 
heehee... gg to play game liao..
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home