Wednesday, September 22, 2004

current project: transforming this hideous grotesque looking jx into gorgeous breath-taking Missi Pyle.

jx: i dono y ur soo into her now..?? lick her n stuff.. oh my GOD!! c her in ur dreamland... oh my GOD!!! n so excited upon seeing her.. aiyah... u guys r just making mi jealous.. whahahahahaaha...

whahahaha... *ahhhhhh..... chooooooo!!!!`````` *sniff*

eek.. i jus feel like a freak manzzz.. i cant play piano.. *sob* my hands r swollen.... so r my feet.. argh~ i'm a freak lah.. n i need to go into my hidings liao.... it's normal if i don reply ur msg or return ur calls ok... relax ar~~ it's NORMAL!!! normal.. i stress again... i'm gg to off my hp... go offline.. whahahahaha...

kel: cut hair sia... nice nice...
shirls: come back... come back... come bacccccccccccck!!! i miss u so badly...
devil: aiyah... >{////}< . nah... give u a sweet lah.. destress destress ar!!!
jenn: hey ger.. ur soooo lucky to find ur ' daddy'... u must prove to mi tt there's true love ok...??? if nt i'll remain the chairman of the spinster club for life ar~ whahahahahaha
is: hey.. cheer up!!!! gers r sluts...


5 cds spinning: 1) coldplay 2) celine dion french concerto 3) jon secada 4) Lara Fabian 5) joan armatrading*yup.. it's my fave*


BYE PLANET EARTH~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home