Saturday, September 18, 2004

'In spring when woods are getting green,
I'll try & tell You what I mean;
In summer, when the days are long, Perhaps you'll understand the song;'

' For this must ever be
A secret
Kept from all the rest
Between Yourself & me.'

someday.. he will reach the top of his special mountain, n i'll b there beside him mighty proud of my determined goat-n mighty glad i belived in his practical dreams.... whahahaha..
-dreamy cher

feeling damn sorry for wat i did to dad.. showed my impatience towards him yest... argh~~~ felt soooo bad.. i tink i'll jus have to thicken my skin by a few cm to say sorry....
* i missed those goodnite kisses n hugs... *

thnx devil... m i gg to get any free drink again tml?? whahahahahahahahahaha.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home