Tuesday, September 14, 2004

argh~~ left my hp at work for 2 days... now i rem to bring it back... but i forgotten bot my wallet... alamak.... heng got cash w mi.. if nt i'll surely force lele to come meet me n pass me some cash wan.. lucky him ar..

hehe... mi n fred r nutz about editing each others pic...


tt stupid fred is gonna get it from psyche..anyway.. fred.. u love it rite..?? whahaahaha



anyway... saw my 'shifu' n 'tudi' n the rest of the music team at cine yest... haiz.. miss miss... miss my mentors lots... miss gg his place for keyboard lessons.. miss his cousin.. miss having milo to drink..

listening: some stupid supposedly jazz.. produced in italy.. but abit kns leh.. it's act those kinda asian jazz.. sounds spooky... n go listening to mozart in egypt.... a mix of mozart n the middle east music


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home