Saturday, September 11, 2004

argh... today's so NOT my day man.. i reallie reallie reallie feel like crying.. *sob* can anybody pls lend me a shoulder to cry on...??? *crying on some1's shoulder is damn shiok sia*

woke up @ 1.15 today... so gotta rush to work.. den my left eyes kept twiching since.. n it hasn't stop.. this morn comp nt working.. left my hp at work... kena scare-DEAD by 'xiao qiang'.. cash wrongly.. din see tt atm is nt approved.. n if tt person's nt honest enough.. i'll have to bear the loses of 129 bucks..

129 bucks for a lesson sia... sai lah.. $ is peanut to me.. but y shld i pay for his pants... pray tt i'll be able to get tt person to pay...

nauseated... when i'm frighten i'll feel like puking.. it's damn hard to swallow...

*puke*

btw........... DEVIL brought his gf to c me today.. whahahaahahha... wat a sweet couple..

n hor.. peeps.. mi n fred having drawing competition leh... seeeeee.... tt basket so childish... cannot even find 1 ugly pic for him to edit lor... tooo cute liao lah... whahahahahahaha....


fred's master-peas



mine



kiss her!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home