Saturday, September 11, 2004

<<<---------- nice??? sexy rite..??? whahahaha...

whee~~ i feel damn refreshed manzzzzzz.... all my worries are gone.. whahaha... not tt the $$$ thingy is settled.. but i went to meet tt stupid mr botak for jamming.. whahahahaha... after 2 mths...!!!!!! 2 mths leh!!!!! *play alone at hme no kick wan... must play as a band den got kick sia..* so long i cld jus die...

anyway.. he said i improve my guitar sia.. so happy.. of cos lah.. i sacrifice toking to devil wan leh.. jus to prove him tt i'm not lousy lor... last week say me say until i felt so inferior..

hmm.... so sad... kena suan by some of his students *alex, james n dave... don let me see u ever again.. or i'll slice off ur tongues*.. whahahaha... they forced me to sing.. can u believe it...??? so high pitch somemore... now i cant tok liao lah!!! NO voice... u pp who'd heard me led pnw shld noe cherie is no singer.. but a screecher... do~re~me~fah~soh~lah~ti~~ n u can forget bot me reaching doh~... whahahahahahaha...

hey.. i'm damn stupid leh.. din noe tt korg can do more den jus effect... i'm nutz... support KORG!!

bought 2 cds..
Our lady Peace-Gravity
FINCH-wat it is to burn

happy happy happy me!!! it's nt enough it not enuff it's not enough!!!!!~~~our lady peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home