Wednesday, September 15, 2004

heehee... my 401th blog entry!!! whahahaaha...

peeps.. maybe i shld start counting how many times i have to justify myself. FRED is my M.O.M!!! *slaps* wake up leh!!!! if u wan me to edit ur pic.. jus send it to me lah.. aiyoh...

anyway.. thnx casper...i love the bag *emily strange wan leh*.. v nice... n ya lor.. i look damn shagged hor... ur nt the 1st 1 who tells mi tt... i jus look like lao sai today lor.. haiz... everyday look like sai oredi v bad... lao sai somemore... oh my GOD!!!

n thnx sharon.. *Muacks* i love u to the bits... slutty me loves cutey u!! muacks muacks muacks!!! i love it manz!!!!! so sweet of u... sooooo touch.... all is worth when i recieve tt small lil cheap thingy from u!! whahahahaaha...

n debb... i'm still learning n trying to improve... so i'm jus being honest..

cant wait for thurs to come.. nt reallie cos of sg idol.. but had an appointment w mr botak... whahaha... fingers damn stiff... i must start practising on my techniques liao...*cher.. don act smart n forget about ur foundations... PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!!! * if nt tt botak will start to put mi down again..

heehee... found myself a new job... dj of levi's... whahahahaha... brought alot of cds n kept introducing songs to my colleagues... even my customers r nt spared.. whahahahahaha.... dan n kruetzer must have had a hard day today i guess... heehee... currently spinning:anetha franklin+thrice+dixie chicks.. whahahahahaha...

i needa sleep.. real bad.. but tt stupid chris wana me to open my golden mouth.. so bo bian... gotta entertain him... haiz... how come i'm sooooo kor mia....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home