Sunday, September 19, 2004

yeah~

yeah~ finally back int the comfort of my hme.. whahahhaa... damn idiotic me was drunk after jus 1 gls of pathetic no kick vodka 7up... was kinda feeling real tensed up... bt now tt i'm hme shaking legs... i feeeeell sooooo good... whahahahaha

went kel's place to cel her bday... whahaha... v long nv go lia... ever since sec sch days.. sry guys.. i malu myself w the drink n oso my piano...*my hands were trembling tt's y.. * whahahaha*lame n stupid excuse* whahahahahaha...

thnx devil.. argh~~~ again...
happy bday sweet princess moppy~~ love u.. ur sooo cute.. btw... so sry ger... i gotta work tml.... so i reallie cant go..
love love jennson~ i love u guys..

argh~~~ there's nymph in my room... whahahaha.... signifying how dirty my room is... alamak...*nasi lemak??* anyway.. i jus killed it.. whahahaaha..

*love is nt my kinda game.. pls don get mi involve*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home