Monday, September 20, 2004

i'm nt feeling well.

my head is spinning.. my eyes r itchy.. n swelling.. my pimples r popping.. the ulcers are surfacing..

argh~ i tink i'm tooo tired.. haven slept well for the past few weeks... argh~~~ i'm feeling damn feverish n weak...

my fatigue is contagious... went to work today.. n everybody kinda noticed how tired i m... n min ltr.. everybody's complaining bot how tired they were.. argh~~ peelie-weelie cherie.... the colours on my face r onlie limit to black, gray, white n red-for the pimples.. *sigh*

for this.. i blame jx n devil n hc.... nutz!!! a bunch of idiots!!! fancy msging mi in the middle of the nite w intention to disrupt my beauty slp... oh my GOD~~~

jx... if i still look like shit tml... den u can forget bot giving mi a treat to the movie liao .... whahahahahahaahahhaahahahaahahahha.. n u promise mi sushi~~ rem hor~~

yeah~jamming tml... whee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home