Friday, November 12, 2004

cant stick to something for too long.. whahahaha... so decided to chnge my blogskin... but it's the old wan tt i'd used b4.. jus chnge pic n captions n edited here n there.. lazy to find a space to acoommodate my taggie.. so there goes my msg-es... but i still keep my command box~

i'm missing my baby a hell lot. i guess the onlie time i'll nt love him is when atticus bird decided to poo... whahahahaha.. it might fly to tt somerset carpark hor...

baby.. i'm missing tt DON's-farnnie-orgasm-lookalike-facial-expression.. do it pls.. whahahaha...

last nite i forced my baby to say i'm fat. i'm surely a fat pig.. i'm nt fat as u see doesn't mean i'm nt fat ok.. i've gt love handles.. GOD.. pls save me.. watta fatso..

been eating alot n zero exercise.. haha.. mum cooked alot today.. curry, prawns, fish, sea cucumber stew...*v under the sea sial* hmm... Yummy... stupid fatso me even tot of gg for a 2nd round.. *shit me*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home