Saturday, January 07, 2006

went to starhub just now.. n this guy told mi they cld just print the business profile via the internet. thnx to those "great" (sarcastic) customer care consultants. wasted so much of my time.. n this is the ans i get.what letter lah~ blah blah~ is all crap!! den y in the first place they say they need????

a bunch of stupid pple.. (excluding alvin-jx's fren) hahahaha~

went shopping.. din want to.. but i was waiting for jx.. n den the urge came.. only wanted to go look for some stuffs in art friend n i ended up buying some buttons. for what???? alamak... wanted to get some magazines from kino.. but the queue was a7-8-9m long queue.. so forget it...

got 2 pants from mango, a millitary looking 1, n a black 1 w gold buttons~ hahaha~ luckily i cld fit in it.. damn cheap.. argh~ wanted to buy a brown wan oso.. but i hesitated cos i'm broke..

bought a pair of sandals from m'phosis... $35.. argh~ v pain argh~ dun think i wana wear tt liao~ now my legs r killing me..

bought a skirt from ebase... damn sad... n.a.. so there's no discount..

went to pepper lunch for dinner w jx.. n now i'm left very broke.

i've used up the $$$ intended for a hard drive.. there goes... i mean my project. cos i need a 80g hard drive to store some coponents which wld b v helpful for my project. plus i'm suppose to stay at hme n complete my 2nd level... but i din...


reflections: full of regrets!

oh ya~ i had the wierdest n scariest dream last night.. it almost felt real....
dreamt tt i was sleeping in the supposedly jx's room in my dream .. the door's opened.. n when i woke up, i suddenly saw a spirit running towards the balcony. it's black with some smoky rims around it.. creepy... he had a toilet in which the plubing system is left detached. n u cld c scary spiders n cobweb in it... den it's the banglah~ i was almost raped aby a banglah~ which in my dream, is a fren of jx..

somebody... anybody.... can some1 just decode the secrets within my nightmare???

i love it when i rubbed my fingers in btw my stinky toes n put my fingers into jx's mouth...*wicked laugh* i think he likes it tooo... haha~ somehow.. it's salty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home