Monday, January 09, 2006

argh~ my project is killing me. imagine... sleeping everyday @ 4am or 5.. n waking up at 12. i can't even hear 3 alarm clock ring..

anyway.. supoosed to have finished my 2nd storey.. n proceeding to my elcetrc+ceiling plan... n detailing n construction... n design brief compilation... buti haven even finish my 2nd storey... u noe y it took me so long?? cos i kept changing my ideas.. damn.. no inspiration lah~

i'm sooooo way behind schedule.. fri is deliberation... n havin to render those pics really scare me cos of the enormous time i'm gg to spend rendering.

anyway... i gotta be fast. chop chop...

plus i'm really sick... feeling so feverish+there's 1 huge lump of flesh protruding from the side of my inner mouth.. i think it's ulcer...

ARGH!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home