Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Gong xi! Gong xi! cny 2006 has been great apart from the ang baos *grinz* i actually gotto learn much more about my family background, in which hasn't been talked about much. *wider grinz* *shall blog in detail ltr*
Renuion Dinner






































(being forced to wear)

CNY-DAY 1



wei~ i'm the ong lai queen ok!









went to my 2nd grandaunt's place... i love her lots n i missed her so so so so much~ still rem when i was younger, my family always go ov toher place for gathering n poh pian~ *yums* n we kids will go play the swing in her yard n rock ourselves till we go hme. *so much fun*

CNY-DAY 2





my niece is soooo cute.


ok.. downstairs playing sparklers.. the lil boy is v cute~

CNY-DAY 3







look! my crab buster!!!


if david can do.. so can u!


gg to my aunt janice's place liao. ciao!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home