Tuesday, January 24, 2006

.... shopping! din buy much except the usual loot. haha~

went down to sp to meet jx, n i wore a denim skirt tt exceeds knee-length, it's a long forgotten piece until yesterday (wanted to throw it or sell it-spring cleaning rules), den i decided to wear it out. tot it'll give me a diff look, a more girly look. n i had a lil' curl..

saw jx, n the first thing he said to me was: y u look so aunty ar???!!!!! DAMN~ dampened my mood, spoils my day instantly can!


*insecure*

cheap thrills.. haha~ these lil ornaments always makes my day. hahaha~ been eons since i last bought a bracelet.


ok.. decided to be a bit adventurous to take the golden pair instead of the silver wan. but it only comes in 1 pair. so no more! *shuang xi* v me rite??? hahahaha~


the usual.. no *tu por*!! no breakthrough!!

bought these earrings i tot wld look good on shuhui. yup.. saw it few days ago with every intention to buy for her ok!! heehee~ tempted to keep them for myself, my usual deeds. so cheapskate(jx said) yup.. i buy presents for pple n keeps them to myself. hahahahahaha~



saw huishan n shuihui.*happy*

wanted to buy a pink roxy daffy bag which i had my eyes on a long long time ago after seeing this girl carry. v nice.. finally found it yest but it was a defective piece with some pen ink stain, which i tot was harmless since cleaning agents will do the job. but it's $60 after reducing from the original $75. nt worth!!! *sad* wanted to get a roxy top, but too long... haiz~ i can nv get the right piece of cloth on me. i hiam too much!


bought shoes~ v ex... heartpain! oh ya~ anyway.. had a funny encounter at check. saw the lacoste pumps, n we went back to get it. actually i hesitated cos i usually dun spend my entire fortune on a pair of shoes. anyway~ jx managed to tok me into getting it, above all, i like it too.

so i asked the girl to get my size.. when it came.. the right shoes is unusually bigger den the left. it nv happens cos my left foot is almost an inch shorter den my right. (ya.. tt bad right.. deformed genetics.. abnormal means bagus!!) anyway.. i took it off.. n just by looking i can tell the shoes the salesgirl gave r diff sizes. hahahaha~ almost walked off w/o buying...

ok lah~ nt in the mood to blog anyway~ tired. nv sleep well last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home